Protect customer data from a cyber-attack
The majority of data breaches are financially motivated, which is why customer financial information is a lucrative target for cyber criminals. Financial services institutions must defend against an array of increasingly sophisticated and frequent cyber threats, yet not even the largest financial firms are immune from a cyber-attack. These organizations typically have a complex and distributed IT infrastructure that relies on legacy systems that can be difficult to patch. Keeping customer financial data secure isn’t just good business, it’s also the law. Financial services institutions must comply with a dynamic patchwork of industry, state, national, and international regulations.
How We Help
The Allegro Insights Signature Risk Assessment can help your firm identify, prioritize, and reduce risks based on business criticality and the threat landscape. Our team can perform vulnerability assessments or deep-dive penetration tests on your IT infrastructure to identify risks to user cardholder data (CHD) or other sensitive data. We can also help with regulatory compliance for the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), the New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) Cybersecurity Requirements for Financial Institutions solutions, and the upcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which require firms to proactively protect customer data.
Find out more how we can put our insights to work for you:
- Signature Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability assessment
- Deep-dive, network penetration testing
- Disaster recovery planning
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) compliance solutions
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance solutions
- European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance solutions
- NY Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) Cybersecurity Requirements for Financial Institutions compliance solutions